Friday 3 February 2012

Winter Snow

Today we had our first major snow fall. It started about 6AM and fell steaderly till about 1PM
Yes I went out into the snow for a walk. It was all white and fluffy and I watch some children having a break from class playing in the snow and having a great time.
This shot was early in the morning (well what they call early here - 8AM) it was big flakes but very light fall. It got heavier from then on.
The birds were trying to find seeds on the ground which had been dropped from the bird feeder above.

Yes this is what it was like when I went out for a walk in the snow. It actually looks a ot clearer in the photo then it was in real life. Yes it was great fun to walk through but no I did not make any snowballs since there was no one else to throw them at.
This is what it looks like now as the snow has stopped falling for now.
 Next time I will put a measuring device near it so I can measure how much has fallen. so till next time...........

No comments:

Post a Comment